Thursday, September 18, 2008

Fall. My most favorite time of the year!


I have my entire house decorated for the fall season. The above pictures are of my fireplace and mantel and our dining room. I also of course decorated the kitchen and foyer and porch. In my mind, it's never too early to get the decorating started. The great thing is I didn't have to spend a dime on any of these decorations. Along with my boxes of fall decorations, I looked around my house to see what I could use and rearrange. It was quite fun. And best of all, the girls love all the new decor in our home. Happy Fall Ya'll!!! :)

P.S.......If you have been wondering (the two of you!!) I haven't abandoned my blog just yet. I've had family in town and then went to Kentucky and Tennessee. And my brother left for Iraq. I have some posts in the works. Stay tunned.....

1 comment:

Ashley said...

Happy Fall. I love the pumpkins on the candle holders!