Friday, June 13, 2008

BFF. Part 2.

My girl loving on her Sissy after naptime. I just love when I catch them in these sweet little moments (because you never know when it will change!). And if you are wondering. Yes, Sissy's mattres is on the floor. No "real" bed here. That's a story in itself. I will you give you the short version. Sissy slept in her crib until she was about 2 yrs and 2 mos old. Was she climing out? Yes she was. But since we were making this big move from Cali to Ga. I didn't want to take everything familiar away from her. So we brought her crib to Ga and she continued to sleep and climb out of it. Finally after being here for a month I decided to buy a toddler bed for MY GIRL. She didn't like it. Cried in fact. So I moved it to Sissy's room and she didn't like it either. So.....I just decided to get rid of it and have her sleep on her mattress on the floor. Now everyone is content. Eventually I want the girls to share a room and get bunk beds, but I cannot trust Sissy for one minute around stairs, let alone a bunk bed. She would be climbing and jumping all night. So until we are ready, we will all be contently sleeping in our beds. And Sissy on the floor.

No comments: