Friday, June 13, 2008

Making B-Friends. Part 1.

My girl loves making friends. Usually it's the girls she runs over to and asks to be her friend. She is the girl who loves to hold hands. She is outgoing. And I think she will be a loyal friend. And she loves having friends. People she doesn't even know are her friends. People she meets once are her friends. You get the picture. The other day we went to the pool and I turn around to look for her and I see this. I have to say that my girl has good taste though. Besides being a super cute blonde boy, this boy was NICE. He wasn't running around like a crazy boy or shooting my girl with his squirt gun. He was actually showing her how to use his squirt gun. And at one point he actually gave my girl HIS squirt gun. Oh-so-nice! And he was gentle and kind. No pushing and yelling Spider-Man kind-of-stuff involved. I just sat back and watched all this unfold. She still talks about "her boy" today. I hope "her boy" will always be a boy mama approves of!

No comments: